COVID PROTOCOL VALENCIA ENDANZA 2021
The purpose of this document is to establish, in accordance with the recommendations and guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the Department of Health and Public Health, the preventive and extraordinary organisational and technical measures necessary for VALENCIA ENDANZA 2021 course. At the same time, the aim of this protocol is to protect the safety and health of the people taking part in the course.
1. SCOPE AND ADDRESSEES OF THE VALENCIA ENDANZA 2021 COVID PROTOCOL
This Plan will apply to all those taking part in Valencia Endanza 2021All the measures included in this protocol must be strictly and compulsorily complied with by participants, guest teachers, staff and external guests attending the course. Therefor, the plan will be sent to each participant and posted on the Valencia Endanza website so that everyone is aware of it. Given the importance of people related to Valencia Endanza, this Plan will be published in Spanish, Valencian and English. It is essential that those legally responsible for the pupils share the content of this document with them so that they are aware of it.
2. MEASURES PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN VALENCIA ENDANZA:
a) Any person must refrain from participating in Valencia Endanza who:
- Presents symptoms compatible with Covid-19.
- Is awaiting the result of a diagnostic test for active infection.
- Who is in isolation due to a positive result in a Covid-19 test.
- Who is in preventive quarantine as a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case.
b) All participants are advised to maximise preventive measures in the two weeks prior to the course to minimise the risk of carrying the virus asymptomatically. All individual preventive measures are beneficial for the whole group of participants.
3. HEALTH DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN VALENCIA ENDANZA 2021:
All participants in Valencia Endanza 2021 must present the following documents on 18 July at the Mas Camarena Resort:
- ONE of these documents:
– Vaccination certificate with COMPLETE vaccination schedule.
– Document with a negative result of a diagnostic test for active infection up to 48 hours before. STUDENTS THAT PERFORM THE ANTIGENS TEST AT THE RESORT ON JULY 18TH DO NOT NEED TO PRESENT ANY OTHER DOCUMENT OF THESE TWO.
Failure to present one of these documents will result in the impossibility of accessing the site and the non-completion of the course.
- ANNEX I of the present document signed.
4.EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES ADOPTED BY VALENCIA ENDANZA 2021 IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MAS CAMARENA RESORT:
4.1. AT THE RESORT:
– On arrival at the Resort it is compulsory to disinfect hands with hydroalcoholic gel, which will be available to attendees in various areas of the establishment.
– On arrival, a member of the Valencia Endanza staff will take the temperature of the participants, and any person with a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5ºC will not be allowed to enter the Resort, in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
– The use of masks is compulsory throughout the establishment (inside and outside). Whenever possible, and because state regulations allow it, course instructors will find times for students to remove their masks outside, ensuring a safe distance. The masks must be brought by the attendant and will not be provided by the Resort. Masks must be worn tightly and correctly.
– Students must follow the instructions of the monitors, who will ensure that students do not overcrowd or mix between groups.
– Students, participants, staff and guests will ALWAYS move around the resort grounds with the identification that will be provided at the beginning of the course, which will differentiate each group or profile by colour.
– Accompanying persons will not be allowed access and will remain on the outside of the premises.
– There is a protective screen at the reception desk to maintain a safe distance between the client and the staff.
– Use of the public toilets is limited to 1 person at a time. More than one person may enter only in the case of a dependent in need of assistance.
– Public toilets are cleaned 6 times daily and a record is kept of this frequency.
– Frequent hand washing is recommended for all participants.
– Eating is only allowed in designated eating areas, where masks may be removed.
– It is strictly forbidden to stay in corridors and passageways that may cause crowds.
– The use of the lift is limited to emergency situations and its improper use is forbidden.
– Resident students must return to their rooms no later than 11.30 p.m. (in the case of parallel activities, the time for returning to their rooms will be extended).
4.2. IN CLASSROOMS:
– Students will be divided into groups and will remain in the same room at all times in most classes.
– Classroom masks must be worn at all times.
– Classrooms will be properly disinfected according to government recommendations after each use and in the event of a change of groups.
– Eating in the classrooms is strictly forbidden. Time will be provided for students to have a snack between classes.
– Students should bring water to class for hydration. Sharing water, drinks or food between participants is not permitted. In the event of needing to purchase water, Valencia Endanza staff will provide it at a convenient price.
– Students will refrain from physical contact with each other, and all activities will be carried out without contact work.
– Cross ventilation of the rooms and the maintenance of a safe distance between participants is guaranteed at all times, limiting the maximum capacity to 35 students per room, which is less than the capacity recommended by the health authorities, so that the comfortable mobility of students in the space is guaranteed.
– Those who, by not following this protocol, endanger their own health and/or that of the rest of the participants, will be immediately withdrawn from the course.
4.3. IN THE DINING ROOM:
– Meals will be served in self-service format by hotel staff who will serve the dishes chosen by the client. Screens have been placed in the self-service unit to avoid direct contact with the food.
– There will be reserved tables maintaining the safety distance decreed by the Government.
– Pupils will eat at staggered intervals and will be accompanied by monitors who will ensure that health regulations are complied with.
– As far as possible, all products will be served in single-dose format: sugar, saccharin, oil, salt, etc.
4.4. IN THE ROOMS:
– The room key is disinfected after each use with an approved disinfectant.
– Brochures or magazines have been removed from the room.
– Frequent ventilation of the room is recommended
– Cleaning of rooms shall be carried out by personnel properly equipped with the necessary PPE.
4.5. IN COMMON ROOMS (for use by resident students):
- In the rest of the rooms and areas of the establishment (gymnasium, swimming pool, etc.) students will find information signs in each of them with information on capacity, rules, timetables, etc.
5. ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN THE EVENT OF ANYONE PRESENTING SYMPTOMS DURING THE COURSE:
If any of the people involved in Valencia Endanza begins to have symptoms associated with covid-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, tiredness with no known cause, sore throat, nasal congestion, loss of taste/smell, headache different from usual, diarrhoea, vomiting…), they should inform a member of the staff as soon as possible, who will immediately contact the Covid coordinator.
- The Covid coordinator will accompany (keeping the safety distance and all other measures) the symptomatic person to the isolation room set up by the course. This isolation room will have been previously disinfected, marked as such and ventilated, and will have a double-bag bin, hydroalcoholic gel and a toilet nearby.
- Once the symptomatic student is in the temporary isolation room, he/she will be accompanied by a member of staff and the Covid coordinator will immediately contact the student’s legal guardians to inform them of the situation and will call 900300555, to receive instructions from the health authorities depending on the specific case.
- If the student has to be picked up by their legal guardians, the Valencia Endanza team will take care of him/her until the moment of pick up, understanding that it is a complex situation and they are minor students.
- In the event that the person presents breathing problems, the person in charge of Covid will call 112.
- The use of continuous use of masks, constant cross ventilation of the spaces and the interpersonal distance maintained during the course will always be stated to the health authorities as a guarantee to minimise the domino effect of contagion.
6. REVISION AND UPDATING OF THIS PROTOCOL:
The management of Valencia Endanza reserves the right to revise and modify partially or totally the present document at any time, in order to take into account any new recommendation or regulation regarding the measures to be adopted, in the event of a change in the current situation.
Updated July 11th 2021